At MD Health & Wellness, we offer both Vitamin B12 and Lipotropic Vitamin B injections, one of the best treatment options we offer since they cost so little and require almost no time.
Importance of Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 is one of the basic building blocks of essential health. If you are deficient in Vitamin B12 you run the risk of developing severe fatigue, muscle weakness, anemia, nerve damage, a wide array of mood disturbances, and intestinal problems.
Lipotropic Vitamin B Injections
Lipotropic Vitamin B injections are simply Vitamin B12 with choline, methionine, and inositol or lipotropic acids. Each of these acids works naturally within the body to increase healthy functions.
- Choline is key in supporting liver health. It aids in handling and removal of waste products from within the body. Fat and cholesterol are both transported through the body with the help of choline.
- Methionineassists in the proper execution of many different bodily functions. It reduces Histamine, the culprit in allergic reactions; helps ward off fatigue, and discourages fat buildup within the liver.
- Inositol is a potent blood cholesterol reducer, and helps to burn and metabolize fats. Inositol helps release Serotonin, the powerful neurotransmitter largely responsible for our feelings of well-being, and regulates appetite.
Benefits Of Vitamin B Injections
- Promotes metabolism of fats and removal of fatty deposits from the liver
- Helps burn carbohydrates as energy, increasing energy
- Revives your metabolism
- Assists in clarity of thought processes and improves overall mood
- Delivers essential compounds requisite for cell and brain function
- Aids in improving cholesterol levels and balance
- Prevents arterial plaque buildup
- Contributes to nail strength, skin tone and follicle health for hair growth
We will be happy to walk you through our vitamin injection options. Contact us today to ask questions and schedule your initial consultation.